The Tri-Agency Climate Education (TrACE) Catalog provides search and browse access to a catalog of educational products and resources. TrACE focuses on climate education resources that have been developed by initiatives funded through NASA, NOAA, and NSF, comprising a tri-agency collaboration around climate education. Click here to access TrACE.
NASA Innovations in Climate Education (NICE) is a
competitive project to promotes climate and Earth system science
literacy and seeks to increase the access of underrepresented minority
groups to science careers and educational opportunities.
NICE has funded 71 education projects across the country that leverage
NASA's unique contributions in climate science, including Earth
observation data and Earth system models, to reach teachers and
students. Through these efforts, the portfolio of NICE projects advances
our understanding of how to effectively teach global climate change
concepts, increase public climate literacy, and contribute to the
development of a diverse future workforce in climate-related sciences. Learn More >>
Climate Education News
- 2014-15 NASA LEARN Teacher Opportunity
- Excellent NASA CP4SMP Webinar Series to Attend
- VINES Workshop Opportunity
- NASA STEM (EONS) 2014 NASA Research Announcement
- "Ask NICE" Educator Professional Development
- New CLEAN gap and thin spot analysis live
- Energy 101: A Model Interdisciplinary Higher Education Course for Teaching the Fundamentals of Energy
- NESTA Releases Quarterly Journal on Climate Education
NASA Climate Change
NASA's Global Climate Change website examines the key indicators, causes, effects, evidence and uncertainties of our changing climate and world around us. Visit the award winning website to learn more!